October 18, 2006

Party Announcement!

Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:59:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:"James Welsch" <__________@yahoo.com>
Subject: Burns Burthday Bush Bash
To:Send an Instant Message "James Quill" <______@yahoo.com>
CC:"Samuel Tear Amidon" <_______@gmail.com>, Send an Instant Message "Rachel Eley" <_______@yahoo.co.uk>
James.

Actually I screwed up the math: January 25th, 2009!

Your 27th, Rab's 250th, & five days after Bush leaves office.

Maybe we should fly to Ayrshire to celebrate. Where's your uncle's castle?

James.

__________________________________________________________________________________

New Song


How do you pronounce the word?

I'm the son of Abraham, the son of man,

And the elephants have gone crazy,

And the birds can sing the longest song I've ever heard,

And I'll miss it all, like only a lover can.


Were the garments rolled in blood?

And I know the maple, and I know the oak,

And the ass's back is broken,

And the phthalate left her barren in the darkest mud,

But I'll think of you, with every shaft of smoke.


Straightway from the holy land,

Whose sanctity such floods of human blood,

Unnatural rain for it, will soon wash out.


I'll look no more lest my brain turn,

And I'll break the yoke, & I'll topple down,

For the green never gets counted,

And the whales are swimming deeper than we'll ever learn,

Will you visit me, will bring my wasted crown?


Straightway from the holy land,

Whose sanctity such floods of human blood,

Unnatural rain for it, will soon wash out.


How could I forget the sky?

I'm the great crusader, I'm the pirate pilgrim,

But the ants are still in hiding,

But their industry will never foul the food supply,

So I'll raise my cup, and I'll fill yours past it's brim.








No comments: