June 03, 2007

E-mails: World's Longest Nipple Hair & Functional Art

Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 16:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: "James Welsch" <
___@itwaslost.org>
Subject: Soufworf People
To: "Liam Joseph Olaf Worland Golden" <____@yahoo.com>, "Virtue" <_____@plantitearth.com>


Elle 'n' A-,


Congrats, man, men, on your new digs. I cain't wait. Is it near a BART? What's the address, I'll google-earth it.

Go well!

I'm in Ithaca for the weekend, at Darren Soufworf People's house. The night before last, at midnight, he took his lover on the back of his motercycle, & they rode to a waterfall & [------]. Soufworf People!

I wrote you into one of my songs, Elle. The lyric: "Elle's doin' the Charleston on a profaned altar..." &c.

I saw a gay German juggler at Ithaca fest, he snuck more butt-fucking jokes into a family show than I thought possible. Then I ate a white-chocolate-dipped frozen banana from a frozen banana stand, that's right. Earlier today, I got an underground tour of the Cornell Nuclear Accelerator. Mild radiation exposure, but I still should be able to procreate.

I hear there'll be Mimosa's Witnesses services at your new digs some Sunday mornings. I approve. I approve. I cain't wait to see your new digs. I love calling it your new digs. Plant some auborgines right away.

Bumper's High!

The Archpope of Transubstantiation

_____________________________________________________________________



Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Liam Joseph Olaf Worland Golden" <____
@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Soufworf People
To: "James Welsch" <____@itwaslost.org>


Archbishnop of SOuf worf


NEW DIGS: __ HAROLD AVE> SF CA 94112

Doug Williams' nipple hair on television tonight - FOX NEWS LIVE 11:55 eastern time, just over five inches - the world's longest

don jose is the captain of our new digs - you should see his paintings
i am shitting chlorine free paper and eating it and shitting it into american rivers across the globe

elle

_________________________________________________________________


Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: "James Welsch" <_____@itwaslost.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Soufworf People
To: "Liam Joseph Olaf Worland Golden" <_____@yahoo.com>
CC: "Virtue" <_____@plantitearth.com>


Whoa ach hem!

Miss Czaog

I think you can get in serious trouble with the clergy by calling the Archpope the "archbishop." It would be like me calling you a flaming paper bag of shit when you're actually a sack.

I'll try & watch tv tonight, may be possible, still in Ithaca, waiting to go to this arts farm, various commune-beurocratic hurtles to wade thru, mix'd metaphors to ruminate o'er, cud to chew. I always believed in Mr Williams, always rooted for his nipple hair growing power, & now our prayers are complete. I also believe in art. Art & love. Sex & marriage & reproduction & painting & writing & music & dance. The arts farm I'm going to believes in functional art, like glass blowing & wood turning & metal smithery & boat making & did I mention I'm dating a sexy potter? They have lots of music too, & every one knows why & how music is functional, & not just Frank Zappa's children. I believe in art & love & I believe in Doug Williams.

And I believe in you.
It's Monday Night! Do you know where your House Face is?
The A. of T.

No comments: