May 29, 2007

Correspondences: Spontaneous Rideshare to Upstate New York

Date:Tue, 29 May 2007 13:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:"James Welsch" <_@itwaslost.org>
Subject:Re: Re: Re: Re : Re: Ride!?
To:"Keith ____"

Keith,

Thanks again for the rideshare, I made it to Middlesex last night fine, & then fine to Ithaca this morning. I trust you'll have fun in Syracuse & find your way safely to Jay. Here's what we were listening to from my iPod between Chicago & Canandaigua:

The Terra Nova Consort - Renaissance en Provence
Djelimousso, Mali - The Voice of the Mande
Strength in Numbers - The Telluride Sessions
Trio Irakitan
Ali Farka Touré - Red
Funky Lagos - 70s Nigerian Funk
Ethiopiques 4
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - All the Roadrunning
Chuck E. Weiss - Extremely Cool

Thanks for letting me DJ. I'll check in on your blog. Go Sky Chiefs! Go American Junior Luge team! Go well!

James
____________________________________________________________

No comments: