May 31, 2007

Jokes about Churches & Elephants at the End of May

Khizr: Did you hear about the Church Without Walls?
Musa: No, what about it?
Khizr: The ceiling crushed the congregation.


Khizr: Why are elephants large, gray, and wrinkly with tiny hairs?
Musa: Why?
Khizr: Because if they were small, white, smooth & hairless, they would be aspirin tablets.
Musa: What?
Khizr: I told you that you would not be able to understand me.




Khizr: Why do ducks have webbed feet?
Musa: I don't know. Why?
Khizr: To stamp out fires.
Musa: I will be patient in all things. I will be patient in all things.

Khizr: Why do elephants have large flat feet?
Musa: Why do elephants have large flat feet?
Khizr: To stamp out flaming ducks.

Musa: To stamp out flaming ducks.
Khizr: You have come down with a case of echolalia, & so, this will be the parting between you & me.

No comments: