August 14, 2009

Shisha Department Presents: Hookah in Hip-Hop No. 2



There was a special sub-department of the Shisha Department, Hookah in Hip-Hop, which briefly appeared last June. This morning I got a twotter from "BREWSKYONLINE" saying "@itwaslost Check out 'MY' new single Smoking #Hookah, Its the new summertime anthem!!! ♫ http://blip.fm/~at9wc♫", linking to this song:




We are definitely looking out from the verge of a new era of shisha-themed lyrics. It reminded me that, close to home, Earjuice Records had a song out on their classic inaugural LP "Everyone Stoned" called "smokalottapotalotta" (click on that link to hear it), which prominently features the word 'hookah'--, altho personally I don't care to pack my water pipe with anything but the finest shisha tobacco.

_________________________________________________________________


Please "like" our band The Manna Tease on facebooks:



More shameless advertisement:
My illuminated nonsense rhyming poetry book - only $2.15 on scribd.com
:

1 comment:

buy hookah said...

That picture on your blog is like a chocolate sundae for my eyes.