August 13, 2009

Three Years Ago: Apology to Loyalists

In continuing celebration that I've been posting to this website for three years (that's one million years in blogosphere time & twenty-one million in dogosphere), here's another offering to the series THREE YEARS AGO, where I publish posts from three years ago to the minute. I forgot that, after I had moved into the building pictured below, I had briefly considered renaming this blog Live from the Webb Block, where I still live. Now, of course, we post to it from all around the world.
______________________________________________________

Here I offer my regrets for the summer vacation of this weblog (I assure you I was listening to the below listed "summer listening") I will shortly return with a reknewed literary enthusiasm. In the past month I have been on an aimless roadtrip, with a hoped goal of settling in Berkeley, California, at the end. In the meantime I read Lolita & saw Shakespeare's King John at the Ashland Shakespeare Festival; I camped on several beaches & among the tallest lifeforms on Earth. I have finally settled at the historic building, 1985 Ashby Ave, across from the Ashby BART station in lower Berkeley. I am considering a revival of this weblog with the updated physicality, namely, "Live from the Webb Block".



No comments: