October 03, 2007

Bulletin: Mimosas Witnessed

From: Mimosas Witnesses



Date: Oct 3, 2007 7:21 PM
Subject: Mimosas witnessed
Body:
The universe needs more bulletins!

Today, four mimosas were witnessed at around two o'clock in my Berkeley apartment, by myself the Archpope of Transubstantiation, my brother, his friend, & a couch-surfer. There were also pastries, olive bread, sabra hummus, bagels w/ lox, capers, & cream cheese, a ripe melon, organic california gala apples, & a pomegranate which was not eaten. The mimosas were made with cheap champagne & orange-pineapple juice from the Santa Cruz Organic company. This weekday afternoon celebration prompted my brother & his friend to jog off in search of some famous house, my couch-surfer to board the BART to San Francisco, & the archpope to take a delicious two hour long nap. Mr Bush may be fretting about stem-cells, but times are not hard here.

I do not know what you proselytes are up to the rest of the week, but, work & wear apart, I am predicting red & green pasta & red wine & orange & green pumpkins to play some part in my house Thursday Night, if anyone does not hate those things. Also, I plan on spending the majority of the weekend in Golden Gate Park, for the free two day bluegrass festival, http://www.strictlybluegrass.com/. Please call me if you happen to be in attendance, many other of us will as well, with blankets & beer. The line-up includes many great bands you've never heard of, like Laurie Lewis & the Right Hands, & Marley's Ghost, & the Cash Magnets, not to mention Gillian Welch, Emmylou Harris, Boz Skaggs, T-Bone Burnett, Earle Scruggs, Bela Fleck, Keller Williams, John Prine, Steve Earle & on & on.

Life! And places to live it!
The Archpope of Transubstantiation


-

No comments: