October 17, 2007

Photos: Countdown to Nevada Day

My birthday present from my father was a large Nevada Flag, which will hang in the center room in my apartment. We hung it temporarily last Wednesday at Harold Ave in Ingleside - there are some more spectacular photographs with my brother & I being developed, but consider these two (from Miss Willis's camera) as a teaser, & please check back this website on October 31st.


When I bore people at a party, they think it is their fault.

- Henry Kissinger



Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done.


- Ernie Kovacs


3 comments:

S. Sandrigon said...

Anyone who can correctly identify the blurry plant that Miss Ball is holding, I will send them a brand new Abraham Lincoln Five Dollar Bill in the mail.

laura b. said...

You know what would be cool? If it was sagebrush...but it's not. That is all I know. It is NOT sagebrush.

Anonymous said...

Judging by the blurry oval shaped leaves, I believe it to be a Cocoa Plant. But I could be wrong. I'm hard up for cash these days, so it's worth a try.