January 18, 2008

New Videos on Youtube: Barack Obama Caucus Carol & John Lennon's Across the Universe

I'm at home near Lake Tahoe to observe the Nevadan caucus. I just went to tea with some of my Mom's Hillary friends, & I showed them this video. (Again, you can download an mp3 here.)



And today, we would also like to present John Lennon's classic song of inner-peace on my Blue Mountain Fluke Ukulele, in front of the Stars & Stripes. & yes, that's a Nevada Flag in my Sombrero. Go register to vote, & then, Vote! Hillary's not going to change your world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear O!

The "One Laptop per Child" OLPC XO-1 laptop was originally designed to cost $100, but the cost today is $188. The Give One Get One (G1G1) program allowed us to donate one to a child for $200 and get one for $200 plus $25 shipping, for a total of $425.

PCMaven