January 12, 2009

Correspondences: Dinosaurs are Impossible

Four time zones met today in an undisclosed internet location. This conversation has been abridged, altered, & censored for the public audience, & I also deliberately put some offensive words in Annalee's mouth to embarrass her at her big city job. This is the final quarter of the conversation, including after I departed.

J___ Quill: reverse it?

Annalee: yeah. too little time, too much to do.
ok.
12:02 PM you are sleeping in bed, when there is a loud noise outside.
you look out the window to see a dinosaur, breaking into your teacher's house and stealing his computer.
wait, no.
J___ Quill: wow, Annalee
me: Dinosaurs are impossible
J___ Quill: I had no idea you kept up
Olaf: you wake to find your lover is a dinosaur.
12:03 PM we all do.
Annalee: i do what i can.
:-)
J___ Quill: I guess the kid broke into the restaurant last night
Olaf: same kid?
Annalee: ha, liam, truer words have never been spoken...
J___ Quill: yup
Annalee: whoa.
12:05 PM Olaf: so, is he like some kind of '30s cartoon criminal that the cops like to catch day after day - they lock him up and he sneaks out, or they just give him a talking to. and everybody in town loves him and wouldn't want to see him locked up?
12:06 PM Annalee: i imagine he also dresses like the hamburglar.
J___ Quill: he is pretty short
apparently there's no system for dealing with juvenile crime
me: What's going on?
What's happening here?
Olaf: yeah, i pictyred the eye mask.
me: I love you all, but my brother just got home with his wife & I think lunch-like things are happening.
12:07 PM Olaf: eat, oh brothers.
J___ Quill: brother
wife
me: My brother & his wife & baby & hosue.
Olaf: isn't it a bit early for lunch?
me: house.
Annalee: yes. enjoy.
Olaf: brunch. mimosas!
me: It's 12:09 in the divine 2009.
house.
Annalee.
Olaf: 1:09 in sweet mountain time
me: You will be a terrific mother.
12:08 PM Annalee: i have no doubt. but your words warm me.
me: It's my rappers
Annalee: it's 3:08 here. how'd i lose a minute?
me: tongue
James & I have been hoping Obama eridicates the Time Differences.
J___ Quill: it's nonsense
12:09 PM me: It only sets nation against nation, divides the sun up around the worlds
This is the 21st Century, this series of tubes
Olaf: yes, we all live in one world. one world. one love. one time.
Annalee: if anyone can do it, he can.
12:10 PM i'm excited about the puppies and kitties he's passing out at the inauguration.
only wish i could make it to DC.
Olaf: really? puppies and kitties?
hows about baby cows?
Annalee: for sure.
he's *black*, remember?
J___ Quill: my Turkish tutor had a lamb in his house
12:11 PM Olaf: i just learned that lambs are baby sheep.
Annalee: i will have to admit that's the first time i've heard someone say that phrase.
Olaf: i thought lambs were god
Annalee: or... read someone type that phrase.
Olaf: because they taste so damn good.
J___ Quill: it was a little surprising
he tried to steal my pretzels
Annalee: both these things are true.
dude.
12:12 PM there's your writing comprehension right there.
Olaf: i was also surprised.
Annalee: or is that not so out of the ordinary to be interesting to them?
OR
J___ Quill: haha
I've yet to find anything that interests them
Annalee: you just replace the word sheep with the word dinosaur.
done and done.
or... the word lamb.
dammit.
J___ Quill: check
lamb
Annalee: right.

5 minutes
12:18 PM Annalee has left
Annalee has joined
Annalee: hello?
where did i go?
I really despise [....] people, & also [...], & also people with huge [...]. I hate them.
12:23 PM and now, if there's anyone still out there, i must leave. goodbye, and good luck...
Annalee has left

2 comments:

Annaleeeee said...

I'm honored to be mentioned on this illustrious blog. And I'm horribly offended by the lies you ascribed to me.

S. Sandrigon said...

No one was there, but I heard you write those things.