May 22, 2008

Photos: Comparison of a Kraftwerk Album Cover (1973) & me at my Sophomore Prom

For Your Consideration!


Here is an image of the 1973 LP "Ralf und Florian", the album from Germany's groundbreaking electronic musicians, Kraftwerk. Pay close attention to the general look of Ralf Hütter (pictured left), who on this recording is credited as performing "vocals, keyboards, electronics, stringed instruments, drums & percussion."


Now, here is an image of me at my Sophomore Prom, which we cleverly called "Morp", 1998.


And another with my date, Miss Debbi Scop of Miami, Florida.

6 comments:

scopda said...

The resemblance is uncanny, Sir James. As to our adorable Morp picture, golly what a blast from the past! For the record, I believe our fab outfits would still rock today.

Anonymous said...

holy moly

Anonymous said...

woah, memories..

Anonymous said...

they look different later.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S. Sandrigon said...

Thanks for stopping by, Ivy. Different & dissimilar similarities.