December 27, 2008

A Few Items of Interest: Bruh Be Coo

I received a $50 iTunes gift certificate from my Uncle Roy, & have decided to buy fifty songs with it. I posted a general call for suggestions on the facebooks, with the comment "What's the Best Song?" The couple responses I got so far, took me at my word, "best", meaning greatest songs, that of course I already have (like Miles Davis & Leonard Cohen). Mr Amidon suggested the first track off of Kanye's new album, along with some obscure profanity-laced folkmusic, which was more what I'm looking for. I'm taking suggestions in the comments section of this blog. I intend to post the full list here, with perhaps some mini-reviews. The artwork above is Juan Munoz’s 'Una Habatacio on Sempre Plou' (A Room Where It Always Rains) on the beach in Barcelona.

Mr "Test Pattern" Crawford points us to this scanned copy of the "How it Works: The Computer" book, there's many more pages from it at this Gadgets blog. (If it's a little too small to read, that one caption is "Office romances displease computers", & there's quite an emotional outpouring on the screen of the computer in the second image.)


And Miss "Pele" Peng offers a collage fashion show, "Animation Against Naturalist Writers' Block".



The East Bay Express published a
long year-end section of their favorite letters to the editor, all of which are here, (including an essay about how Scarlett Johansson is a clone created in Ludwigshafen-am-Reim in North Bavaria.) The first two:

Bruh

BRUH BE COO ITS NOT EVEN LIKE DAT BRUH LITEWATE OFF TOP BUT FOREAL THO

Bruh, Sem City, CA

Hey Baby, How Are You?

Hey baby, how are you?

Hey sweetie, hope you're well

Hey dude, found a sweet site

Yo yo! Check this out dude

Hey sweetheart look what I came across

Virgil Shook

No comments: