December 31, 2008

Text

2008 is the year I first sent a text message. It read, “I Love You.” I will always remember texting a few other texts this year. Our dear friend Cosmo Wernicky has a 2008 text message memory to share:


Upon receiving a text message from what I gather to be a younger, possibly high school-aged individual (YPHSAI), I provided some innocent information.


YPHSAI : Whats up? What have we done in geometry? You have carter right?

Me: Yeah carter gave us like sooo much hmwk i think we have a test tomorrow

YPHSAI : Well what is the homework? That’s what I’m asking?

Me: pgs 81 to 96 plus identify every geodesic dome in town

YPHSAI : All problems?

Me: yup

3 comments:

Brains said...

Heh heh, let us know if this YPHSAI ever writes back.

S. Sandrigon said...

I got a text message once from a Reno number (I have a Northern Nevada area code), saying something like "is your mother home, can we smoke at yr place tonight".

Anonymous said...

I recently got a voicemail about my audi which I am hiring someone to ship to miami for me. my name is mister hamzi al asharr.