December 28, 2008

Kindly Get Off My Kindergartner

A real actual conversation:
Liam Joseph Mary: I have an idea, my attractive friends, for extreme mathematical reasons, we need to post 308 posts on www.itwaslost.org before the clock rolls over into 2009. Get right to work.

Miss Grainne: Okay, I will do my part by writing about the fashion, love, & lore of Christmas & Hanukkah! All nations are at peace.

S. "Esther Hoffman" Sandrigon: We shall get right to work, with at least a post a day each, to meet this lofty goal. There is no shortage of holiday videos, whimsical locations out in the blogosphere, & naughty photography to post about! We shall wend out the old year in a flurry of snowflakery.

Liam Joseph Mary: [cartoonish snoring sounds & Ennio Morricone music]

Brains Aha! Apparently, there is nothing interesting to write about soccer, the German language, or getting it down in San Francisco over the winter solstice break.

Liam Joseph Mary: Oh! forgive me! I was wanking off while watching QVC. What was happening about it? Well, I'm off to go fondle kindergartners in Holland & then yell racial epithets towards ugly minorities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a weird boob. that's a boob, right?

S. Sandrigon said...

How come you're so obsessed with boobs?