March 17, 2009

The Artist Charles Gilchrist asks "Who is this guy Metatron? Who is this being known as Metatron? Where'd he come from?"

In my last post, I illustrated my discussion of Enoch / Metatron with an artist's mandala of Metatron's Cube, which is a Flower of Life ("a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles, that are arranged so that they form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry like a hexagon." -Wikipedia)

I was just glancing thru Artist-Philosopher-Writer-Teacher Charles Gilchrist's Sacred Geometry: The Architecture of the Universe & found that he has a YouTube video all about Metatron & Metatron's Cube, dosed heavily in theosophy & symbology:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea and this is the really cool part.

pele said...

S.K.Thoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2jVVpt6S3M
Did you ever see this guy in NY?
also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzniaKxMr2g
Put THOSE in your nargile and smoke it.

S. Sandrigon said...

I think I will! I will put them in my nargileh & then smoke them.