August 04, 2008

Mary Sank to Grief

fromolaf mary _____@yahoo.com
reply-to_____@yahoo.com
to_____@itwaslost.org
cc______quill@gmail.com
dateSun, Jul 6, 2008 at 5:47 AM
subjectList
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com




Hello Wonderful Friends of The Light.

Why cant we be from the same village and live without the desire to move around so much?

I miss you.

A list:

Hospitality

Gas Huffing

Glue Sniffing

Husslers

Sugar

Drunks

Intellectuals

French Husslers

French Businessmen

Mollusks

Pastries

Goat Heads

Tobacco

Sugar

Jew Hating

Sugar

Haggling

Fighting

Gentle Men

Crazy Men

Violent Men

Hammam

Sugar

Sensitive Men

Men

Fresh Bread

Tea

Tajine

CousCous

Tobacco

Sugar

Purple

Living with Hippies

Forty Five Days in Essaouira

Working as "Professional Musician"

Hippies from Poland, Slovakia, Spain

Playing in Local Bars with Hippies

Playing in Local Bars with Moroccans

Two Houses

I was Landlord of second house

I am a landlord and a professional Musician and an American

Tobacco

Sugar

Mint Tea

"In Morocco Men Think and Women Work"

Pointy Orange Slippers of Leather

I am tougher now

I dont take no bullshit

I have taken some

Now I dont take any

I am a Landlord

Poets

Curiosity

Algerian Woman Plays Flute Beautifully

American Politics

Moroccan Men and European Women

Wood, Thuya

Smells: Wood, Harrira, Mint, Dust

Yogurt

Camels

Rocks, Stones

Sometimes I am From Estonia

Next: Sahara, then the Atlas Mountains, then the North.

Boats and Trains,

[_________] Olaf Mohammed Mary Worland [_____]

____________________________________________________________


Subscribe Free for future posts Add this player to my Page

fromolaf mary _____@yahoo.com
reply-to_____@yahoo.com
to_____quill@gmail.com,
_@itwaslost.org
dateMon, Aug 4, 2008 at 6:51 AM
subjectthis is what is happening now
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com


Hello my Worthy Friends,
I, having some trouble finding something to read in a country where the first and second languages are neither one in which my comprending brain operates, have read which ever that book might be that happens to be written in that bright language of ours, English.
I English.
So.
I picked up Silas Marner by George Eliot which is a small lie on the part of Mary Ann Evans. I was reading the short biography of the happy author and came upon a disturbing quote. F.R. Leavis is an idiot as far as I can gather wood for the idiot woodpile using the kindling of the one and only faggot of words he has offered me through the happenstance of this book by Mary Ann being the one and only available to me in th eonly bookstore i could find.
He says:
(George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans) is) "not as transcendantly great as Tolstoy, but great, and great in the same way."
Does this staement do anything other than to completely dissovle the fundamental shifting particles of understanding in that word "great" and those two people, Tolstoy and Mary? Intending to elucidate the "greatness" of Mary, F.R. pulls the rug of meaning out from under his most important guest, that word, great.
What is transcendantly great? And how does its (great's) relativity help us to understand anything about the intended subject, Mary.
I see this as a post-pagan attack on the immaculate conception and the greatness of the Old Codger Radio Program which you should be listening to as often as possible.
Do not hesitate, just listen
[____] Mary Eliot Ann Henry Olaf.

P.S. what is my password for my gmail account?

1 comment:

Brains said...

Great Olaf! Estonia really is the best place to say you're from. If one doubts, you can always reassure without research and appear native, like this: "And did you know we don't have a monarch?" Or "The [insert nationality] think my country's affordable." Or "Americans probably assume we have polar bears!"