August 23, 2008

plus parfait et je meure...(any more perfect and I'd be dead)

I didn't think it was Biden, folks, but it is, and it's fuckin' terrific. I was just watching video clips of Biden on the senate floor and his interviews...This guy really knows his policy shit, he's smart as fuck, and he's clearly a fighter, which is good, because Barack can really use somebody who will roll up his sleeves and go in the ring for him without hesitation. Plus, as if it wasn't already my dream come true for the next president to be a dreamy multiracial hawaiian, now his Vice is a guy who grew up working class Irish Catholic and didn't even go to the Ivies. Bravo, Barack. You made me feel that all might begin to improve with this America that I love so much within just a few short months. Two wicked smaht non-WASPs for prez and VP; Obama-Biden '08!

7 comments:

Brains said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S. Sandrigon said...

Here's what they said at the New Republic:

"The fighting in Georgia underscored the need to bring some foreign policy experience to the ticket. No one does that better than Biden. Absent the situation in Georgia, Virginia Governor Kaine might have been the pick--in effect Vladimir Putin vetoed him."

Brains said...

My main issue is public transit and DailyKos says Biden may be good for Amtrak:
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/23/122527/867/20/573570

Anonymous said...

"o it was lost for ever! and we found it not!" you must be talking about your heart "sir" james... When did you lose it?
-nofuckingname

S. Sandrigon said...

Whoa-ho, wonderfully witty repartee, Anonymous, perhaps you are one of the many women I've impregnated then skipped town?

Anonymous said...

James is a jerk, that's why I never dated him. He's a hell of a friend, though. almost unrivalled. Don't let him impregnate you and then skip town, ladies! Keep it platonic!

Brains said...

I've heard that he's amaaaaaazing in bed.