April 22, 2009

Leave Greta Garbo ALONE! & be a movie star on your own!

You may wonder what I'm listening to on this cool evening. I can't get enough of the Anne Murray album "Together" (1975). Luckily for the blogosphere, she performed the song "Everything Old is New Again" on the muppet show, so you can watch it right now:


I also stumbled upon a few tracks from this Peter Frampton & the Bee Gees - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album. Fixing a hole? Getting better? Yes.

Bee Gees & Peter Frampton - Fixing A Hole
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Bee Gees & Peter Frampton - Getting Better
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Oh! I know why I've heard "Everything Old is New Again". It's in my favorite creepy Bob Fosse movie, All that Jazz:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LEAVE GRETA GARBO ALONE!!!!