October 19, 2008

The Responses To Each Existing Text Message I Have Recieved, Historically



First, I would like to thank all of you who made this possible: that great wheel of fortune, love's precious flame, "Tahoe" Hank, Ms. Dorchestershire, J. Recar, H. Vaughn, and Virgin Mobile.

  1. Yes, This is Bill Richardson
  2. Yes, it has been too long.
  3. Portland sure is no Philadelphia.
  4. You appear to have set your train into a world of no telephone reception. I am sitting in a yellow chair.
  5. No, unfortunately I have to work tonight.
  6. Great! See you soon!
  7. The Gov is doing well. He is more like a King 'round here. He dresses like a cowboy when it is appropriate.
  8. Okay.
  9. Gild my thighs with flaxen Shetland pies. Take the scrub brush, what will they say about us on t.v.?
  10. And a beard to match.
  11. Thanks.
  12. You are the truest patriot I know. Eli Levin gave his W $600 to the Communist Party.

P.S. Click picture above for further information.

3 comments:

S. Sandrigon said...

Many of these original text messages have been lost to history, but I do recall one simply said "How the hell are you!" Perhaps #9?? We'll leave it to our biographers & the FBI to piece together.

Anonymous said...

I believe I accidentally intercepted one? Anyhoo, you're making me horny.

Anonymous said...

has anyone ever pointed out that you are the blogosphere's finest blogger?