February 22, 2009

Paparazzi 2001: Great Lords & Ladies with Beards & Mustaches

Friend-of-the-Blog & good-woman-in-a-tight-corner Miss Annalee F. was photographed by undercover photojournalists at this SWANKY New York party, with a sequined woman on her arm & a fat bandito MUSTACHE on her face.

Scandalous! I trust the itwaslost.org treasury secretary will fully understand appropriating the entire spring budget to pay the paparazzi who snapped this shot.

When I was talking to the documentarian (mentioned below) who is just finishing her movie on the Beard Club, I asked if she met any bearded ladies. She said Jennifer Miller (pictured in an artsy Leibovitzy rendering to the right) of New York City's Circus Amok, is the most famous living bearded lady. More on this to come.

In the meantime, watch this classic Christian Rock from the 1980s.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent this video to 10 people.....I have no idea how you find this stuff, but I feel good every time I read your blog.

Amy Grant was the first concert I ever went to back in 92'

S. Sandrigon said...

Thanks Seth, you're too kind, don't miss my version of the Michael W Smith: http://www.itwaslost.org/2009/02/dolores-shape-note-score-demo-solo.html