June 04, 2009

Correspondences: Pocket Phone Calls

Speaking of my futuristic new phone, it apparently makes phone calls from my pocket. Miss Pele was kind enough to e-mail a recording of one such phone call. I appear to be discussing something enthusiastically with my housemate Miss Jenny Ruth. Is anyone good at interpreting or digitally cleaning up this conversation so we can understand it? (mp3 at the bottom of the post.)

NEVER UNRELATED, those images are from an incredible 1972 Biology textbook, Biology Today, which someone scanned online here. And wrote about here.

fromPele ____@gmail.com
toS. Sandrigon _@itwaslost.org
dateTue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:03 PM
subjectpocket calls
mailed-bygmail.com


Follow up message
Your pocket said dirty things to my voicemail a week or so ago. About lint and maybe people looking for things...

No comments: